Wendy's Food Blog

Wendy's Food Blog

Categories

Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Christmas Wish List - Updated

Christmas is just around the corner guys! What's on your list?
My list is growing and growing, I wanted to add one more thing on the list:

Updated:
Muji Acrylic Case  for makeup storage.

Most of people use Rubbermaid or Sterilite plastic bins you get at wal-mart or target to store makeup, and they are not the most esthetically pleasing. Then I came across these Muji acrylic bins. They are very popular and the website sells out quickly, then you have to get on a waiting list until they are back in stock. I just haven't pulled the trigger on these because they are not exactly cheap.

They may look normal like this but I found some photos of them with makeup in them. Look how pretty they are:




I don't usually make a list for presents. Most of the items that I want I buy for myself sooner or later.
I think part of the fun is searching for that perfect gift for the special someone and I like the element of surprise when it comes to gifts. But sometimes it's not a gift that you want or need, then I can see where "The List" comes in handy.

Anyway, enough said, here is what I've come up with, items that I want but haven't had the chance to purchase:

1) Bootie Slippers - only some of you know that I have a leg discrepancy problem (about 0.3 inches), that's why I limp most of the time, and my orthopedic surgeon suggest that I wear a lift at all times. I need to be in them more than I am out of them.  I wear Chinese slippers at home but it wouldn't work with my lift, so I need something that's all enclosed to wear with my lift.


2.  Apple / I-Tunes - I love my Iphone. I can't imagine to live without it, sad ... I know. That being said, I could always use a gift card for Apple whether it's to purchase Apps or songs. Also I need to get a laptop charger for my laptop, because one of my cat have chewed through the cord.



3.  Gifts cards - I don't like gift cards.. to me it's just like giving money. BUT there are things I want from these stores that I purchase often. I may not have things I want at this moment, but something will always come up. And they are: Forever 21 and Sephora.

I love Forever 21's jewelry and accessory selections and price. Yes, it's cheaply made and you get what you pay for, but if it's something you will wear for the season, $2.80 on a pair of earrings is nothing. You can stay on top of the latest trend without breaking the wallet.

And Sephora, I don't think I need to explain why I love this store, lol.



4. QVC New Beauty 10-piece Test Tube with Magazine - I believe this is release quarterly by QVC, and they give out full size samples of products for you to try out. Very similar to the Birchbox that I was getting for few months but this one cost little more but you get more products to try out.

What is it: A collection of some of the hottest and most in-demand products in beauty. In this test tube, you'll receive the current issue of NewBeauty magazine, along with a mix of full-sized, travel-sized, and deluxe-sized samples from DDF, Dr. Denese, Kate Somerville, Laura Mercier, Mally Beauty, philosophy, StriVectin, Supersmile, and WEN.

Who is it for: Anyone looking to sample a wide variety of fabulous beauty products at an unbelievable value.

Why is it different: This TestTube combines luxurious beauty products with extensive product and how-to information. New Beauty magazine provides insider information on trends and hot topics within the beauty world via respected experts from the beauty industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment