Wendy's Food Blog

Wendy's Food Blog

Categories

Monday, October 1, 2012

Aria Dessert Tour


One of the things I wanted to do before Zoey's arrival is to do a dessert tour of couple places on the Strip that I have never tried. If you do a Yelp search for dessert in Las Vegas, one of the top rated one is Jean Phillippe inside Bellagio or Aria.  I started looking through the pictures and I was determined to try at least something from here. They have so many choices when it comes to desserts, from hot chocolate, pastries, gourmet boxed chocolates and crepes...etc.  

I wish I had more room in my stomach to try everything they had... and the crepe. Maybe next time!
 
Jean Philippe Patisserie
ARIA
3730 Las Vegas Blvd S

Las Vegas, NV 89109
(877) 230-2742












 




Entire dragon made of chocolates, even the cherry blossoms too!


I forgot the name of this one, but it's a chocolate mousse covered in chocolate fondant toppped with a macaroon.  OMG it's a foodgasm in your mouth! A must try for a chocolate lover!

Nutella Napoleon, very light and fluffy!

Key Lime Pie

Chocolate covered strawberries, my favorite at $3.75 a pop but totally worth it.
We then stopped on the 2nd floor of Aria to get ice cream from Chill. Kaelan had the strawberry cheesecake and I had the mango passion sorbet.  We were both in a sugar coma afterwards but it was worth every penny. Our dessert tour came to about $40 total ($20 for the trio dessert, $10 for ice cream and $10 for the chocolate covered strawberries).  Then Kaelan picked up a little gift for Zoey at the gift shop, as you can see here.


Mango Passion Sorbet at Chill.

1 comment: