Wendy's Food Blog

Wendy's Food Blog

Categories

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Holiday 2013 and January Birchbox

How was everyone's holiday? Did you get everything you wanted? It's been a crazy couple of months for me so I've been really slacking on the blogging department. So I'm slowing backtracking my boxes and start to post pictures and blog about it.

Here are my Birchbox from December/Holiday 2013 and January 2014.  Nothing really to get excited about in my opinion. Often in these boxes, the sample size products are not enough to try it out, (i.e. the body cream that came with this month's box, I don't think there's even enough to cover one arm) However, items like mascara, hair spray and dry shampoo is perfect for your gym or makeup bag. So I am looking forward to try the Dry Shampoo and the Mascara.

I'm not a fan of glitter nail polish, it's a pain to take off and the glitter gets everywhere... but I will try it out and maybe this will change my mind?

The Honest Company Organic Healing Balm that came with the holiday box is great. I am already a subscriber to their bundles for my baby and the healing balm is like a very thick vaseline.





January 2014 box

Holiday 2013 box

No comments:

Post a Comment