Wendy's Food Blog

Wendy's Food Blog

Categories

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ROTM - Todd's Unique Dinning Restaurant

Todd's Unique Dining Restaurant

4350 E Sunset Rd
Henderson, NV 89014
(702) 259-8633
We went here for Mother's Day celebration. From the exterior it looks like a casual dinning place.  Upon walking in, it instantly remined me of Nora's Cuisine on Flamingo & Jones (a great Italian restaurant in town). The inside doesn't have much of a decoration. The lights were dimmed and the table had a nice setting. 

We went around 7 pm on a Friday and the restaurant was pretty packed. The waiter and service was very friendly and efficient.  But it was very loud... everyone was talking very loud. We had a small round table for the 5 of us and we have to yell at each other to talk... So I would suggest to go later (after 8 pm) for dinner if you want to talk during your dinner.
The exterior


Our table

Moving on to the food... I ordered an beet salad as an appetizer. It was very light and refreshing.

2-color beet salad with fennel & grapefruit

Tuna Tartare

The entrees are very tasty. Nicely plated and my scallops were seared perfectly. However I noticed both of my salad and my scallops were over peppered. I choked on the pepper couple times during the course of my meal.

I would have to say over all it's pricy for the amount of food you get, it's definitely fine-dinning. I was full by the end of my meal but if you were a big guy, you will probably have to order 2 entrees to fill you up (the entrees ranges from $25~$40).


Seared Scallops topped with pistachios

Truffle Meatloaf

Seared Ahi Tuna Steak with wasabi mashed potatos

Special of the Day: Surf & Turf

Complimentary Tiramisu

Home-made Cheesecake, very delicious!


1 comment: