Wendy's Food Blog

Wendy's Food Blog

Categories

Monday, September 12, 2011

ROTM: China Mama

China Mama Restaurant

3420 S Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89136
Neighborhood: Chinatown

This is one of my favorite Chinese restaurants here in town. They make a lot of Chinese dishes that my dad used to make for me at home. Since my parents lives 1200 miles away, this is the closest comfort food I can get.  I come here for lunch all the time, my staples are Beef Noodle Soup with Cat Ear (a gnocchi type Chinese pasta), Beef Rolls (Chinese burrito with braised sliced beef & cilantro), and Pork Steam Buns (Xiao Long Bao). 

I had the opportunity to come here for my birthday this year, we had 5 people so we can order the dishes family-style and share.  Here are some of the dishes we had, they are all very delicious.

趁著我生日逮到這個機會終於可以帶我老公跟他家人去嘗試看看傳統的中國食物
這是我在這邊常去光顧的一家中國餐廳 但我每次去都是一兩個人 不能點太多
所以我通常都點個 牛肉捲餅 牛肉貓耳朵 酸菜肚片湯 或是小籠包
這次好了 有五個人 可以點桌餐了
菜單上有很多老外不敢吃的東西 例如青蛙 牛肺 豬肚 等等
所以我沒有點那些會嚇死他們的菜
我們點的:
紅油炒手, 樟茶鴨, 小籠包, 牛肉捲餅, 回鍋肉, 蒜炒菠菜, 跟一個酸辣雞排

大家都吃得很高興 讚不絕口
我想這是他們第一次踏入傳統的中國餐廳 能給他們一個好印象
讓他們了解中國菜不是只有 "熊貓"牌的 真是不錯



Spicy Won Tons - home made won tons with spicy chili sauce.

Tea Smoked Duck

Steam Pork Buns - sooooo good

Twice Cooked Pork with Leeks - this is my new favorite dish, I could just eat this with a bowl of rice.

Crispy Pork with Sweet & Sour Sauce.
Here is what I had before: Beef Roll, Pork Chop Rice, and my favorite soup - Pickled Mustard Greens with Pork.

4 comments:

  1. Wow hope you had a yummy happy birthday. I miss it! ma ma~

    Yoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing!!! I want some too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the last one

    ReplyDelete