Wendy's Food Blog

Wendy's Food Blog

Categories

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ROTM - Thai Original BBQ Restaurant

6820 W Flamingo Rd
Ste A

Las Vegas, NV 89103
(702) 227-3479

http://www.yelp.com/biz/thai-original-bbq-restaurant-las-vegas-2


I frequently visit this Thai restaurant, it's close to work, have great lunch speicals and they have 3 locations around town. Today I had a Groupon to use, so I got take outs from Thai BBQ for dinner.
The food was delicious but on the spicy side, I order mine all levels 2 but this time they taste like a level 5.  Maybe next time I will get no spice and have the peppers be on the side.


Chopped Chicken Breast with Basil

Papaya Salad with Shrimp (Shredded fresh papaya served with crushed peanut, tomato, dry shrimp, and lime juice.)

Beef Sate Skewers with peanut sauce

Drunken Fried Rice / Spicy Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment